Welcome to Jeremy Ranch Elementary School
3050 Rasmussen Rd
Park City, UT 84098
8:15 am - 3:05 pm
8:15 am - 12:30 pm
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Back To School Night - Video
Important Kindergarten Dates
- First Day - Monday August, 28th
- Kindergarten Back to School night - Thursday, August, 31st @ 6:00pm
- NO School - Kindergarten students only - Friday, September 1st
Welcome Back to school!
Remember, Back-to-School Night (Grades 1-5) will be Tuesday, August 22nd, 5 – 7 PM.
School begins for grades 1 – 5 on Thursday, August 24th.
Kindergarten begins on Monday, August 28th.
Although it may seem early, we’re in full swing at the Jeremy Ranch Elementary office, making sure we have all students properly enrolled, and everything ready for their arrival. We do need some things from all families before school begins:
1) You should have received an email that contains a Snapcode. Please follow that link and complete that process at your earliest convenience. That will enable us to properly enroll your returning student. If you have not received a Snapcode by email, please contact our office at 435-645-5670.
2) Each year we are required to verify proof of residency for all students. Before school begins, please bring us a copy of one of the following documents (Back-to-School Night would be perfect.)
One of the following documents is acceptable:
- Power, Gas, or Water service bill
- Current Lease or Rental Agreement (must include lease term dates, and be signed by both the tenant and landlord)
- Current Homeowners or Renters Insurance policy
- Home purchase contract or closing escrow papers (only for homes purchased within last 45 days)
- Written communication from a government agency
- Copy of your Non-Resident Enrollment/District Transfer approval letter AND a proof of residency document
Or, you may provide two of the following documents, if you can't provide any of the above:
- Current Summit County Property Tax Notice for primary improved residential property
- Current vehicle registration or car insurance policy
- Cable or satellite TV service bill
- Home internet service bill
- Home or cell phone service bill
- Bank or credit card statement
- Post office change of address confirmation letter
We’re excited to begin another fantastic year at the Ranch!
Jeremy Ranch Elementary School
The JRES community believes “Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."
Student Online Registration for 2017-2018
If you are new to Park City School District or were not an active student at the end of last school year, please complete the new student online registration by clicking on the link below. Your child must be 5 on or before September 01, 2017 before you can enroll them in Kindergarten. There are no exceptions to this as it is State law.
If your student is attending Park City School District Pre-School please do not fill out the New Student Registration, your student is currently enrolled.
New Student Registration 2017-2018
Once you have completed the online registration you need to bring the necessary documentation to your child’s school to complete process of registration.
New Student Registration 2017-2018 - Spanish
Returning Student Registration - August 2017
You will use the Returning Student Registration if you are ALREADY ENROLLED in the district--were actively enrolled on the last day of school in June, or you completed pre-enrollment last spring. Please complete the online registration before going to the school for your child's registration time. If you don't have access to a computer or the internet at home, every school will have computers available to use during registration, or you can go to the public library.
Use these links for students who are ALREADY ENROLLED in the district, including those who PRE-ENROLLED last spring.
Returning Student Registration 2017-2018 - ENGLISH
Returning Student Registration 2017-2018 - SPANISH
NOTE: You will need your student's "snapcode" to enter the online registration. You should receive your snapcode via email and/or a letter mailed to your home. Contact your school if you don't receive it.
Proof of Residency Requirement: All students are required to provide proof of residency at registration. For a list of acceptable documents, see the Proof of Residency page. Your document must be current (not more than 30 days old), be in the parent's name, and must match the home address that was entered during registration. Acceptable proof must be received by the school in order for your registration to be complete.
JRES Parking Lot Procedures for Drop-off and Pick-up
Our goal is to move vehicles through the procedure quickly, but not at the expense of safety. It will take several minutes to get in and out of our parking lot, and it all moves more quickly when everyone follows the procedures.
Please remember that at any time, and especially before and after school, there may be children in the parking lot. Drive slowly and without distractions.
The Headquarters for Drop-off and Pick-up is the HAWK’S NEST. Although the front door may seem to be most convenient, the Hawk’s Nest is where we have adult supervision from 7:50 – 8:10, and from 3:05 – 3:20. During these times, please use the HAWK’S NEST exclusively for drop-off and pick-up.
Children may enter and exit vehicles at the curb. There are FIVE designated spaces. Please have them use the passenger side of the car only. There will be no drop-off or pick-up from the driving lane. If you choose to park in the parking lot and walk your children to the Hawk’s Nest, cross only at the crosswalks. Please model proper behavior for our children.
Due to the presence of busses entering and exiting the oval, we cannot allow students to be dropped-off or picked-up on Bluebird Lane.
Thank you for your patience and courtesy in what can easily become a frustrating task.
For more information about JRES parking procedures go to http://jrespto.googlepages.com.