News from Room 25
October 11, 2016
Notes & Reminders
- The October book project is with a mystery book. Students will present the Mystery File Folder project on November 4th.
- Directions have gone home and a file folder will be given to all the students on Friday.
- Thank you for supporting your student's work on the first book project and presentation. I filled out a rubric on each poster so students received feedback on how well they followed the directions for the project.
- A field trip to the Planeterium will be Tuesday, Oct. 18th. Thank you for signing the permission slip.
- The students have finished cursive instruction and are working on keyboarding instruction. Both types of "writing " take plenty of practice!
Thank you for your support,
Mrs. Ellen Lowell