The district is posting frequent updates on COVID-19 on its homepage at pcschools.us, along with important resources from the Utah Department of Health and Summit County Health Department.
The JRES Virtual Book Fair is NOW LIVE!
March 1st – 14th
Orders ship directly to your home. Free shipping on book orders over $25.
Your support makes a big difference to every student and educator at JRES.
Happy reading, Hawks!
Questions? Email Jaime – email@example.com
Park City School District’s Kindergarten Enrollment WILL BEGIN ONLINE for the 2021-22 school year on MARCH 1st.
Students must live in the Park City School District Boundary to enroll. Use this link to check which is your boundary school: PCSD School Site Locator
Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
You will need the following required documents to upload during the online enrollment:
- Student’s Birth Certificate.
- Student’s Immunization Record (your student will not be able to attend unless they are current on all required immunizations or have an Immunization Waiver on file with the district.) IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of Residency Requirement Form, with 3 forms of approved Proof of Residency. PROOF OF RESIDENCY FORM
- Completed Vision Screen Form. VISION SCREENING CERTIFICATE
- Custody Documentation (if parents are divorced or the child is not living with a parent.) GUARDIANSHIP
YOU MUST SUBMIT COMPLETE PAPERWORK IN ORDER TO BE APPROVED
We are moving from the first come, first served system we have used in the past to a lottery based system for Preschool. This is the LINK to apply for the lottery beginning January 25, 2021. The application will be open until February 19, 2021. Families will be notified if they were awarded a spot (or not) on/by March 5, 2021. Those who have secured a spot will be given instructions to complete registration in Info Snap and upload their documents.