JRES Community Council
Welcome to the home page of the Jeremy Ranch Elementary School Community Council. The Jeremy Ranch Elementary School Community Council provides an opportunity to all parents & caregivers of JRES students to serve their school community by making decisions about how to best utilize our School LAND Trust funds for the educational support and enrichment of JRES students and the JRES educational community. This group has been tasked with developing a long-range, strategic school improvement plan which encompasses three years and is focused primarily on setting, monitoring, and assessing goals to improve student achievement. If you are interested in joining the Jeremy Ranch Elementary School Community Council, please contact Shawn Kuennen at email@example.com.
For the 2023-2024 school year, Jeremy Ranch Elementary is allocated $84,289.70
- 2023-24 Park City School District - Land Trust Plan Financials
- 2023-24 School Improvement Plan
- Rules of Order and Procedure
- Utah PTA School Trust Lands Information
- Utah State Office of Education School LAND Trust Information
- Final School Reports
- Teacher and Student Success Plan
- This school’s community council maintains all files in Google Drive.