Park City School District’s Kindergarten Enrollment WILL BEGIN ONLINE for the 2021-22 school year on MARCH 1st.
Students must live in the Park City School District Boundary to enroll. Use this link to check which is your boundary school: PCSD School Site Locator
Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
You will need the following required documents to upload during the online enrollment:
- Student’s Birth Certificate.
- Student’s Immunization Record (your student will not be able to attend unless they are current on all required immunizations or have an Immunization Waiver on file with the district.) IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of Residency Requirement Form, with 3 forms of approved Proof of Residency. PROOF OF RESIDENCY FORM
- Completed Vision Screen Form. VISION SCREENING CERTIFICATE
- Custody Documentation (if parents are divorced or the child is not living with a parent.) GUARDIANSHIP
New Student Enrollment:
New Student Enrollment is for students who are NEW to the Park City School District, and former students who are returning after having withdrawn from a district school. To enroll a new student, the first step is to complete an online registration and provide the required enrollment documents to the District Registrar. Click this link:
If you have questions or need assistance with the district enrollment process, please contact the District Registrar, Jossi Hurtado, at email@example.com.
Return to this page after you complete enrollment with the District Registrar to see if this school has additional enrollment requirements, or contact the school’s Registrar directly.