Park City School District’s Kindergarten Enrollment WILL BEGIN ONLINE for the 2021-22 school year on MARCH 1st.
Students must live in the Park City School District Boundary to enroll. Use this link to check which is your boundary school: PCSD School Site Locator
Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
You will need the following required documents to upload during the online enrollment:
- Student’s Birth Certificate.
- Student’s Immunization Record (your student will not be able to attend unless they are current on all required immunizations or have an Immunization Waiver on file with the district.) IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of Residency Requirement Form, with 3 forms of approved Proof of Residency. PROOF OF RESIDENCY FORM
- Completed Vision Screen Form. VISION SCREENING CERTIFICATE
- Custody Documentation (if parents are divorced or the child is not living with a parent.) GUARDIANSHIP
New Student Enrollment:
New Student Enrollment is for students who are NEW to the Park City School District, and former students who are returning after having withdrawn from a district school. To enroll a new student, the first step is to complete an online registration and provide the required enrollment documents to the District Registrar. Click this link:
If you have questions or need assistance with the district enrollment process, please contact the District Registrar, Jossi Hurtado, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to this page after you complete enrollment with the District Registrar to see if this school has additional enrollment requirements, or contact the school’s Registrar directly.
Optional Student Insurance Information
The safety of our students is of critical importance to all of us and we want to protect them from injury. Even so, accidents do happen (at school and elsewhere) and required medical care can be expensive. Please know that your school does not assume responsibility for such costs but does offer you access to several student accident insurance plans for voluntary purchase. Details can be found in the information below.